- Damage Tolerance certification of Repairs for MD-11 engine mounts
Messier Services Americas
- On going annual contract for all Aerospace Technical Services and Certification required on landing gear overhauls completed at FAA Repair Station
- Developed FAA approved Standard Repair Manual for recurring repairs so that technical services/approvals are not required on each item (approved en masse).
Mobile Aerospace (Singapore Technologies)
- Damage Tolerance analysis on 757 cargo conversion repairs and modifications
- Developed FAA Approved Continued Airworthiness Program for the P2V and BAe 146 fire fighting aircraft fleets
- Support Cape Air’s fleet of Cessna 402s with repair technical services and certification as well as supply repair parts for their fleet when needed.
- Support the fleet of Baron, Pilatus, Eclipse and TBM700 aircraft with repair design and FAA approvals.
NASA- Langley Research Center
- Engineering and Installation for (2) Nadir Portals in Gulfstream GIII