Fleet Service Support
Structural Liaison Support
The support of maintenance activity is a prime area of expertise for the structural staff at Avenger. The staff is well versed and experienced in the requirements for supporting MRB’s, ECP’s, O&A’s, and non-standard repairs. In addition, DER certification can be provided for compliance with FAA requirements.
- Non-standard Repair design and analysis
- Standard Repair Manual Generation
- Compliance with AC’s, AD’s, and SSID’s
- Technical support for establishing inspection criteria
- On-site Support for repair design and installation support
- Complete part replacement
Special support can also be provided to tailor repairs for long fatigue life and damage tolerance requirements. Avenger has in-depth knowledge and experience in this type of work and has provided such support on numerous projects.
Inspection and Fleet Maintenance
One of Avenger’s core capabilities is the development of structural inspection criteria and procedures. This is a direct result of Avenger’s special expertise in the development of damage tolerance based inspection data for compliance with FAA FAR 25.1529, and 26 continued airworthiness requirements. Avenger has developed both full airframe inspection programs as well as inspection programs in support of STC’s. Avenger’s capabilities in this field are as follows:
- Damage tolerance analysis based inspection thresholds and repeat frequencies
- Visual and NDT Inspection Procedures
- Design and manufacturing of NDT Calibration Standards
- NDT Level 3 Approval of Procedures
- Development of Airworthiness Limitations and Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- Prototyping of Inspection Procedures
- Tailored Inspection Procedures to Customer Requirements
Fleet Data Tracking and Analysis Utilizing NCODE
- Establish, evaluate, and substantiate the structural integrity (airframe strength, rigidity, damage tolerance, and durability, including economic life) of aircraft structures.
- Acquire, evaluate, and apply operational usage data to provide a continual update of the structural integrity of operational aircraft.
- Provide quantitative information for decisions on force structure planning, inspection and modification priorities, and related operational and support decisions.